Monday, May 10, 2010

Itzall done son

Here are the final works for Spring Semester 2010.  Im happy with them.  Reviews in crit this morning were mixed but thats fine.  I think people generally enjoy them, which is nice, but even if everyone hated them I would probably only be more stubbron for it.  I still need to spend time with them and decide for myself what I think.  Perhaps I'll place them across from me at the kitchen table and have my molskine set near so I can jot down notes as I stare at them during morning cereal.  Since I have roomates soon, I may have to do something different.  They might not want to share their kitchen with my artwork.  The apartment wall will have to suffice I guess.



Flight of Persius
Oil Stain on Oak Flooring
3' x 3'
2010





From Left:

Estrangement, D.O.B. 2-9-06
Lemon juice and watercolor on paper
30" x 50"
2010

Severance, D.O.B. 10-5-09
Lemon juice and watercolor on paper
30" x 50"
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment