Saturday, October 10, 2009

In Class Drawings for Oct. 8th

I'm glad we were finally able to draw on Thursday.  It had been a while since the last drawing session in class, and due to Monday Night Football and a model failing to show up for open drawing on Tuesday, I wasn't sure if I became rusty or not.  I'm satisfied with my progress so far and I feel encouraged by these drawings I worked on in class.  No complacency allowed, though.  There are always areas to improve.  What follows are all of the drawings from last class period, begining with 30 sec. gestures.  I thought it would be cool to post the the progression of gesture drawings to longer drawings within one class period.  The focus of that class period was the spine plus the rib cage, which is where everything begins when it comes to life drawing.




30 Seconds





30 Seconds/1 Minute





1 Minute





1 Minute/3 Minutes





25 or 30 Minutes





25 Minutes





25 Minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment