Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Highlights from mid Oct. to early Nov.


Here are some of my highlights of the last month (mid. Oct. and late Nov.)  in Life Drawing I.  They are generally 5 minutes to 20 minutes in length.  I have labeled the ones where I remember the length.  I'll fill in the blanks soon.  I have tried to draw more of what I imagine to be the bone structure underneath what I see.  I hope that it will help me with proportions.  Im also trying to make my lines not so "jiggly", and a little more graceful.




5 Minutes







5 Minutes





Maybe 5 minutes





Maybe 5 Minutes maybe longer





This is actually from Sept.  I put it in here because it wasn't allowed for Mid-term review
aprox. 15 Minutes





Another Sept. drawing that wasn't allowed for Mid-term review
aprox. 15 Minutes





5 Minutes





5 Minutes





5 Minutes





20 Minutes






Maybe 5 Minutes





5 Minutes





5 Minutes





20 Minutes





10 minutes





1.5 hour



No comments:

Post a Comment